Register Now for Give Me That Mountain Older Adult Retreat! Moving music. Motivational messages. Munchies!
Eden Westside is excited to announce our annual Give Me That Mountain Older Adult Retreat for 2016. This year’s event is on Saturday, September 10 and Sunday, September 11, 2016. Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. and general assembly starts at 9 a.m.
Guest speakers include:
- Elaine Wilburn, wife and mother of famed singing duo Wilburn & Wilburn, who is giving a special message to our ladies.
- Paul Brasher, senior pastor of New Hope Baptist Church here in Pell City, who will be speaking to our gentlemen.
- Dr. Mark Foley, President of the University of Mobile, who will deliver a message to our entire congregation following the morning worship service on Saturday and to our morning crowd on Sunday.
- Dr. Garry Ragsdale, senior pastor of Mount Zion Baptist Church in Alexandria, Alabama, who will deliver our message Saturday evening and Sunday evening.
Special musical guests include:
- Wilburn & Wilburn will be ministering to us during our praise and worship sessions on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Jim Wilburn, minister of music and worship leader at Golden Springs Baptist Church in Anniston and the Golden Springs Baptist Church Legacy Singers will perform Saturday afternoon.
- Eden Westside’s own Randy Beason & the Eden Westside praise & worship team will lead our worship session both Saturday and Sunday.
In addition to the uplifting speakers and music, we’ll enjoy:
- A health fair. (Get your blood pressure checked, blood sugar checked, and much more!)
- A special onsite sale by Lifeway Christian bookstore. (They always bring super great deals on tons of Christian books, CDs, and other merchandise!)
- A hay ride to the top of Revelation Mountain to enjoy a special open air concert Saturday evening. (A concession stand is available!)
Breakfast, lunch and the entire day of fellowship and fun for only $5! That’s an even better deal than Netflix.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Jefferson State Community College
The Village at Cook Springs